Speed: 123 or 113
Beginner Light Jig
Music: Light Jig
Music: Slip Jig
Speed: 118 or 113
Music: Treble Jig/Heavy Jig
The Brennan-Lucey Irish Dance Academy is an Irish Dancing School that teaches classes in Connecticut, USA. Locations are in Fairfield in Fairfield County, CT and in Milford and Hamden in New Haven County, CT. Each Irish Dance class is taught under the instruction of Riverdance champion dancers and registered and certified TCRGs with CLRG Stephen Brennan and Meghan Lucey. Our teachers include a World Champion and National Champion and are proud to be the Principal Dancer and Dance Captain of Riverdance as well as performing in Lord of the Dance. The Dance Academy pulls students from Westport, Stratfrord, Southport, Wilton, Easton, Weston, Trumbull, Redding, Newtown, Seymour, Hamden, Orange, Fairfield, Bridgeport, Black Rock, Devon, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Woodbridge, Bethany, New Haven, West Haven, North Haven, East Haven, Wallingford, Cheshire, Meridon, Derby and Middlefield in Middlesex County.
Performance Outfit Shop
Welcome to the Brennan-Lucey performance outfit shop! Here you will find most of the pieces you will need to buy to complete your performance outfit! (Please keep in mind you cannot get the leotard or the beginner skirt here.)
**The Velvet Performance Skirt is a MULTIPLE STEP purchase! Please fill out the form below to order, email your pictures, and then you can pay via credit/debit card in the shop (or cash/check in class) if you so choose**
Performance Skirt Order Form
Be sure to follow the directions carefully and do not forget to send a separate email to email@example.com with full length pictures of all measurements! Your order will not be processed until the pictures are received which may result in a delay of delivery.
**The Velvet Performance Skirt is a MULTIPLE STEP purchase!
1) Please fill out the form below
2) Email your pictures (please wear your black leotard, tight shorts, and have a plain background)
3) Please pay either via credit/debit card in the shop above or via cash/check in class**
These embroidered skirts come with your dancers name on the inside. If/when you purchase a 'pre-loved' skirt you can get your dancers name added for $10 and we can keep a running tally of the history of the skirt!
1) Find the 'Natural Waist' (the skinniest part) and measure 2 inches down from this point. This is the 'Dropped Waist'. Measure the circumference at the 'Dropped Waist', take a full length picture (including the measuring tape), and record the measurement.
2) Measure the 'Largest Circumference' (which is usually around the buttocks) record the measurement and take a full length picture (including the measuring tape).
3) Measure from the 'Dropped Waist' to the 'Middle of Kneecap', record the measurement and take a full length picture (including the measuring tape).
4) Take a full length picture side-on. *For all of the pictures/measurements please wear your leotard and a pair of shorts and have a background NOT the same color of