Pre-Loved Brennan-Lucey Shoes
Welcome to the Brennan-Lucey pre-loved shoes page! Here you will find all the information you'll need to buy or sell gently used soft shoes and heavy shoes!
This is a new process for Brennan-Lucey and it has been so successful so far!
Remember - if a pair of Irish dancing shoes no longer fit, don't throw them away, sell them in our shoe bin!
How the System Works
We know that a lot of you are interested in purchasing Irish dancing shoes but that the sizes and brands can be very confusing (not to mention slightly pricey!). We have decided to introduce a Pre-Loved Shoe System that should hopefully help everyone out and ease the process!
If your child has grown out of their shoes, and the shoes are still in good condition, you now have the opportunity to sell them to another student in the Brennan-Lucey family! Follow these easy steps below:
If you Have Shoes to Sell
1) Put one shoe in a plastic Ziplock bag and give the other to Meghan or Stephen in another Ziplock bag..
2) Write your name, phone number, the shoe size as listed on the shoe along with the price you are selling the shoes for on the bag using a sharpie. (A good base price is $20-$30 depending on wear and tear but use your discretion!)
3) Hand Stephen and/or Meghan the bags with the shoes at class and we will put one in our 'Pre-Loved Shoe Bin' and keep the other until the shoes sell.
4) When someone purchases your shoes and they have been paid for, we will hand the money to you in an envelope the next time we see you!
If you are Looking to Buy Pre-Loved Shoes
(or even just try some on for sizing reference)
1) Ask Stephen and/or Meghan to look through the bin at your next dance class.
2) Should you find a pair you wish to purchase, hand the money to either Stephen or Meghan and they will hand the other shoe to you.